Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location : Lagos
- Talent Acquisition Specialist is part of the HR team of the McTimothy Group specifically responsible for the Business Unit of Talents and SkillsAfrica to oversee our full-cycle recruiting/hr services.
- Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential CLIENTS &hires.
- Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our clients’ and company’s current and future hiring needs.
Talents Base & Recruitment:
- Develop a pool of active and passive job-seekers to register and update their CV on our online recruitment platform
- Coordinate with hiring managers from our clientele to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria for each job opening
- Actively sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives among our clients
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events across industries
- Develop, post and share articles via talents and skills website, email campaign, social media
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
Clients’ Relationship Management:
- Plan and execute business development and sales initiatives with new and existing clients
- Develop and foster long-term relationships with all employers, hiring managers/recruiters
- Source for clients and manage their job posting on Talents and Skills.net
- Cognate work experience and capabilities for a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Proven internet savvy with social media management, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- BSc in Human Resources / Personnel Management, Psychology or relevant field.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]