Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
- Forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials and products.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Monitor external affairs or events affecting supply chain and business operations.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost , quality and warranty claim.
- Appraise vendor manufacturing and warranty fulfillment ability through on-site visits and measurements.
- Diagram supply chain models to help facilitate discussions with customers
- Responsible to ensure data integrity through systems supported by operational procedures.
- Knowledge of optimal inventory levels and replenishment cycles.
- Knowledge and use of at least one ERP system
- Must have analytical skills.
- Must be proficient with Excel Microsoft Application (Pivot Table, Advanced Formulas, Macros)
- Minimum of B Sc Degree in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, Business Management or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a Supply Chain Officer with good knowledge of Production, Sales and Inventory Management (PSI).
22nd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward thier CV “MS Word Format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Supply Chain Officer” as the mail Subject
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.