Black Pen Recruitment - Our client is Africa’s portal into the crypto economy. They are building a financial structure that is centralised in crypto exchange, a lending platform, an NFT marketplace, and other products to fully bring Sub-Saharan Africa into the new world of decentralised finance, ownership, and creativity. With the backing of premier crypto investors and Silicon Valley VC firms, they are now structuring the introduction of their first product set to our launch markets, which are in Kenya and Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Partnership Technology Manager (FinTech / Cryptocurrency)
Job Type: On Site | Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- Help establish the foundation's blockchain for social impact partnership strategy and plan out its execution
- Understand, define, and adjust the foundation's value proposition for both developers, as well as blockchain ecosystem partners
- Network and grow our pipeline of partners to support the company’s ecosystem
- Establish business critical partnerships chains, tokens and platforms
- Take ownership of post-partnership execution and partner success stories marketing
- Work with our existing partners and investors to grow our network
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across developer relations, product, business, and marketing to ensure we are working effectively with our partners.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven working experience in related fields such as business development and partnerships
- Experience with blockchain and crypto ecosystem alongside understanding of their social impact implications
- Passion for ecosystem development
- Excellent interpersonal skills are an essential requirement. Candidates must work comfortably across all major internal functional areas (marketing, engineering, sales, executives), as well as external partners, customers, and content developers
- Experience working in a global environment.
Salary + Benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- If this sparks your interest, then apply today!
- Please Submit your CV in English.