Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for Regional Business Executive – Institutional Banking
Sterling Bank Plc, is a full service national commercial bank is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Its shares trade under the Banking sector of the Nigerian Stock Exchange with the symbol STERLNBANK. On Reuters and Bloomberg terminals, it is identified as STERLNB.LG and STERLNBA:NL respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Business Executive – Institutional Banking
- To ensure the effective implementation of the region’s Institutional Banking sales target and strategy in the applicable Region attainment of its financial and non-financial goals across all business channels; execute and coordinate the provision of a full spectrum of financial services to customers, excellent relationship management process, cultivate relationships, ensure business transactions are within the Bank’s risk appetite in order to contribute substantially to the overall liquidity and profitability of the Bank
- Drive the region’s Institutional Banking sales strategy; ensure all business activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of the Region’s objective in line with the overall strategy of the bank.
- Oversee risk asset transactions in the region to ensure growth, quality value propositions and within the Bank’s risk appetite.
- Ensure in-depth understanding of all customers’ portfolio, using customer value chain analysis to effectively meet the needs of the customers.
- Facilitate new commercial business through market scanning, joint marketing calls and intelligence gathering
- Provide and drive strong collaboration within the regional commercial teams to achieve set targets
- Drive budgets; monitor and report budget performance of Regional commercial businesses
- Ensure customers’ demands are met through effective products/service offerings.
- Review strategies to ensure excellent, efficient and comprehensive customer service delivery is provided constantly
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in sales & marketing in any Financial Institution