The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SSA Customer Service Training & Quality Assurance Manager
Pay band: 7
Contract Type: Indefinite Terms
Department: English and Exams
- To measure and improve quality of customer service and the end to end customer experience with a view to improving and maintaining great sales performance across a range of channels (Phone, Email, Social Media and Face to Face) while providing, coordinating and developing training in conjunction with the global customer management team.
Main accountabilities but not limited to the following:
The appointed candidate will have the following accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
- Ongoing SSA Quality Monitoring and Evaluation strategy and lead on continuous improvements in the method (How) quality audits are conducted in SSA Customer Service teams
- Organizing, maintaining, customising and promoting newly developed customer service training modules in alignment with the standards required
- Ensure that the Global Customer Service standards are adhered to for the Enquiry and Complaints handling processes in SSA Customer Service through phone, face to face, email and social media.
- Manage framework of daily / weekly and monthly reporting of quality standard and tracking progress against agreed action points. This will include investigating reasons for any reduction in performance and sharing feedback
- Effectively manage a regional team member and work with country CS teams to ensure quality improvement.
- Perform monitoring on agents in multiple countries, with a focus on providing effective coaching
- Train and guide SSA Country CSMs & CSO’s on how to perform quality monitoring and agree targets per country and query management review of standard responses. Analysing and reporting on enquiry trends and resolution rates of various teams
- Monitor the customer experience of our competitors to ensure that our customer service offer remains competitive
- Manage and follow up on Customer Effort surveys and other service qualitative evaluation (third party or internal)
- As with any business that experiences peaks and troughs of activity, there is likely to be a need to work outside office hours from time to time.
- Support and advice training needs of country staff, including managing the customer service training needs for the region and monitor induction delivered to staff.
- Auditing & Reporting: Understand business needs and expectations, to make use of the existing or develop customized reports to highlight key trends, improvement opportunities and progress.
- Provide relevant reports and analysis of the activity in Sales and CS that will support attaining the objective of delivering our service with greater efficiency in all customer management working areas
Role Specific Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will need to possess the following requirements:
- University Degree or equivalent by experience
- Substantial experience in Contact Centre or Frontline customer service/Sales
- Quality monitoring
- Training – facilitation and content creation for training
- Specific experience in Quality management
- Experience of analysing insight and management of data
- Relevant qualifications to support service operations management e.g.ICS Solutions, Innovations Award or Managing Customer service certificate
- Advanced skills using Excel and PowerPoint
- Role holder must have existing rights to live and work in the country the role is based.
- International Travel may be a possibility.
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2022 (23:59).
To apply for this job please visit careers.britishcouncil.org .