Snapnet is a fast-growing ICT Consulting firm with strategic focus in developing Industry specific solutions, Business consulting and Systems Integration with offices in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria. We are committed to delivering first class innovation, quality, and state of the art technology solutions to discerning clients both in the private and public sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Sales Executive
Job type: Full-time
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Presenting and demonstrating Snapnet solutions to technical and business decision makers in the industry;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of Snapnet’s systems and processes, and then documenting them.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events;
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals;
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale;
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts;
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Managing your own schedule in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals;
- Contributing to team or progress meetings and updating Management;
- Identifying opportunities across the industries covered and prioritizing among them to achieve best results.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree or equivalent
- 3 years of successful work experience as business analyst, presales or sales professional in an IT company.
- Candidate is expected to possess vast knowledge across industries
- Candidate is expected to perform independent research and analysis on Snapnet and its products and services;
- Excellent demonstrations and Presentation skills;
- Good pre-sales experience;
- Ability to identify business opportunities and proffer solutions that are of value to our customers through our products and services;
- Solid Territory Management and Account planning skills
- Ability to identify potential customers(customer acquisition management) and retain them as esteemed Snapnet clients;
- Candidate should possess leadership skills and ability to work within a local and virtual team
- Experience in working with local technology companies as business partners;
- Ability to multitask, focus and deliver.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online