We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Engineer
Location : Lagos
- Work closely with clients to integrate products with customer software by understanding clients’ business requirements and recommending solutions to achieve the desired results.
- Participate in implementation and deployment projects, from inception to delivery, including requirements gathering, consulting, workshops, integration and production launch assistance
- Consult with other engineers and with customers to make the best use of leading edge, new and existing products and tools.
- Design and carry out performance tests on customer queries, analyze the results, and make recommendations for query and hardware changes.
- Participate in the identification and development of tools and scripts to more efficiently resolve client issues, and to facilitate analysis of customer data.
- Carry out onsite deployment of technical solution based on customer requirements.
- Respond to customer support request both remotely and onsite in a timely manner as detailed in customers SLA.
- Participate in regular meetings and conference calls with client and sales staff to help qualify opportunities and recommend technical solutions
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support through requirement gathering, proposal development and delivery of Technical Presentation
- Additional duties include site survey, system evaluation, system analysis and assessment of customer technology.
- B.Sc Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related discipline.
One or more of the following:
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional – (CCNP).
28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the position applied for as subject of mail.