We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Regional Sales Manager
Ref No: 0057JC
- The Solar Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the development of the sales of Schneider Electric solar offer in Nigeria and other countries in the region
Leading the commercial actions in the region including:
- Prescription, customer management, opportunity development and follow-up, contract negotiation and conclusion in order to maximise the order intake and market share.
- Work on further developing our distributors in the region and bringing new EPC’s and solar opportunities through channel partners.
- Provide commercial and technical leadership and support during pre-sales, sales, and after sales stages to our channel partners.
- Develop new distributors and partners in newly opened countries
- Support offer creation for commercial channel off-grid and grid-tie in the region
- Understand business in the countries (Markets, Channels, competition, applications, etc) through continuous visits and contact with customers
- Find new business opportunities, based on country and “business line” strategy.
- Become the face of Schneider Electric Solar business in the region for local seminars and events
Contributing in promoting Solar in Country towards:
- External stakeholders (administration, media, solar associations …).
- Internal stakeholders (country president, business VP …).
Contributing in building, updating and deploying a commercial plan for the country:
- Targets and forecasts
- Commercial strategy – pricing positioning / business model / major customers
- Technical specification / evolutions of current and future product portfolio
- Supply chain (localisation, …)
- Country priorities
- She/he shall provide forecasts (order intake, project details, volume by product category) on a monthly basis for the next 3 months and on a quarterly basis for the next 12 months. She/he shall make sure that data in Bridge Front Office is updated before the last day of each month.
- Business indicators (Order Intake, Sales, Profitability)
- Customer portfolio and conversion rate
- Hit rate and market share
- Bridge Front Office Accuracy
- Channel sales experience, and technical background
- Networking capabilities (externally and internally)
- Leadership and management skills
- Solar business competencies (business model, market specifications, technical …)
- Collaboration spirit between areas, with other solar teams (Repetitive application, LoBs, Services …) and with country organisations (Energy, Partner, A2E, Microgrids, Services …)
- Synthesis and analysis capabilities
- Rigour and result driven
- Fluent local language + English
- The Regional Sales Manager reports to the Area Manager for Middle East and Africa.
- Frequent local/regional travel in Nigeria or other countries in the region (60%), occasional international travels to other geographies (10%).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online