The Academy is targeted at high fliers with can-do-spirit who are smart, fast learners, self-motivated, self-driven, with focus on results and positive attitude towards performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To develop quality software to stipulated time and date whilst ensuring proper commenting in the source codes to guarantee transferability.
- Ability to develop software as specified by the analysis team with strict adherence to source code versioning and coding standards/conventions.
- Researching, designing and writing new software programs
- Unit testing new programs and fault finding
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- 'Bolting together' existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together
- Investigating new technologies
- Assisting technical authors with writing operational documentation
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, systems analysts, and sales and marketing
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Unit tested and quality software Programs
- Clearly commented and versioned source codes
- In terms of remote support, the candidate must have the capacity to visualize and solve users’ problems
- Providing 1st, 2nd & 3rd Line support to computer users' problems, supplying training and feedback to those users to lessen the occurrence of future problems.
- Design and subsequent development of application components from both a front-end and back-end perspective.
- Troubleshooting difficult or unusual situations, and suggesting workflow improvements to management.
- Ability to defuse excited and sometimes irate users or customers is also a valuable trait.
- Writing documentation for the portions of applications you are responsible for.
- Identifying potential areas of risk and suggesting mitigating actions.
- Assisting in the planning and estimation of the development team’s work.
- Must have helpdesk support experience as will move on to more advanced technical roles, such as system or network administrator, application developer, or database administrator.
- University Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology discipline.
- Experience with C#.Net as a software developer (not support analyst)
- Experience in relational database modeling and web based programming
- Exposure to Share point customization.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience and be able to work without supervision.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React JS and back-end frameworks.
- Right attitude
- Quick learner with Good team spirit.
- Programming experience with ASP.Net, C#, and XML is preferred. Bold, articulate and confident.
- Excellent analytical, Problem solving, creative thinking and design skills writing and oral skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office & SQL Server is desired.
- Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements.
- Good interpersonal relation.
- University degree in computer/Information Technology or related field.
- Must have at least 4yrs relevant working experience and is able to work without supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.