We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
- Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels
- You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- B.S in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- Applicant must reside in Lagos and on the mainland.
- Females are Preferred More for the role.
7th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Social Media Specialist" as the subject of the mail.