Royal Group of School is an Educational Establishment that has completed 33 years in rendering matchless educational services to the communities in and around Lagos State Nigeria. We have enjoyed a solid reputation for quality academic standards, high student achievements and good behavioural practice of students over the years. We have over time employed capable and qualified teachers who have passion and showcase expertise to harness hidden potentials in our students.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
Requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of OND in any discipline.
- Minimum of one year experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skill
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Familiarity with photography and videography
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- N50,000 - N80,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Social Media Manager" as the subject
Application Deadline 26th March, 2021.