E’Sorae is your target brand for luxury and premium quality bed, bath, and fragrance products. E’Sorae has carved a niche for itself in the retail and hospitality industry by offering a wide selection of high-quality luxury towels, bathrobes, bedding, and other home essentials, that don’t cost an arm and a leg. We are obsessed with comfort, elegance, ambiance, and well-being, and revolutionizing the bedding industry, reshaping it from the ground up… Providing an exquisite kind of rest, just for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Reporting Line: Creative Team Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
Start Date: Immediately
- The Social Media Manager will oversee E’Sorae’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies across our social media platforms.
- The role will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools
- Create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote E’Sorae and the brand
- Build key relationships with influencers across social media platforms
- Undertake audience research
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Analyze competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase the awareness of the E’Sorae brand and increase customer engagement
- Bachelors degree / HND in Marketing, Business Management, Journalism, Media and Communications, Public Relations or any other related field from a recognized institution
- Over two (2) years proven work experience as a social media manager or similar role
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to use effective storytelling techniques
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms, search engine optimization (SEO), and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Ability to express our company’s views creatively
Skills & Competencies:
- High energy and strong work ethics
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Dedicated and ambitious
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proactive, innovative and result-oriented
- Project and campaign management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics
- Organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- Excellent team working, collaboration, and networking skills
- Able to work effectively and responsibly without close supervision
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately.
Deadline: 12th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Social Media Manager” as the subject of the email.