Anakle aims to delight our customers at all times, providing them with the highest levels of service and knocking them dead in the process - our belief is that a dead client is a good client. We strive to be at the forefront of all things digital.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Associate
Location : Lagos
- The Social Media Associate is a proactive and creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
- The Social Media Associate is a digital native with experience and a passion for designing and implementing assigned clients’ content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic, community participation and leadership.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and audience identification.
- Curate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Own scheduling of content calendars, posting to ensure messaging is deployed as per schedule and is consistent with brand initiatives.
- Champion day-to-day community management of social platforms including daily moderation across social properties. Send periodical newsletters to selected audience.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Oversee the creation of monthly analytic reports on audience growth, best performing tactics and key conversational threads with the aim to improve strategy and brand positioning.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Curate influencer lists and deploy outreach for brand campaign initiatives.
- Collaborate with other departments (content strategy, account management, creative, etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Qualification & Experience
- BSc / MSc in Mass Communications or related field required
- 1 - 2 years proven working experience in social media or related field
- Excellent consulting, copy-writing and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online