Trino Studios Limited (TSL) and its subsidiary Trino Motion Pictures Limited (TMP) are engaged in the rental of filmmaking equipment and facilities as well as the production and distribution of motion pictures.
Trino Motion Picture’s current target is to build up its film library by shooting and releasing at least two feature films every year, while Trino Studios aims to continue acquiring high quality filmmaking equipment and we currently have some of the best world-class studio facilities in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media and Public Relations Manager
- He/she must be willing to follow distributors, film critics, media outlets, and as many interesting people as they can find on social media.
- They must be aware of past and present film campaigns, and keep their eyes peeled for exciting campaigns and brand promotions, pinpointing what makes a campaign successful or unsuccessful as a way of understanding their role within the business.
- The individual is expected to be a movie lover, good communicator with a creative mind.
- Add new films trailer to the Company website and other company’s published channels such as IMDB
- Assist in planning events, such as press releases, movie premier and red carpet coverage
- Manage press release events by inviting members of the media and coordinating their interviews and times/slots
- Schedule and organize necessary meetings with clients/sponsors/partners and taking minutes of meetings
- Getting in touch with cast and crew for publicity purposes and keeping their records as appropriate
- Assist in tracking company and campaign mentions in the press and disseminating as appropriate
- Collate reports, presentations and publicity documents to assist the Management team.
- Co-ordinate public relations activities
- Conduct research within the industry in order to come up with strategic marketing campaigns that fits the company profile and the films to be released
- Support and work on the implementation of social media/marketing strategies
- Create brand awareness towards the release of our films through social media platform activation
Education and Skills Required
- Good knowledge of social media management(blogs, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Copywriting skill will be an added advantage
- A film lover/fanatic
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to conduct industry-based research
- An outgoing personality and ability to build mutually beneficial relationships.
- B.Sc / BA / HND in Mass Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or similar field
- Working towards being a member of Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR)/Advertising Practitioners Council Of Nigeria (APCON) will be an added advantage
- 0 – 2 years experience in Public Relations, Social Media management, Content creation and Management.
- Hands-on experience in Graphic Designing is a must
- Previous experience/internship in a movie production/marketing & PR company will be preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.