Ventoven Limited is a management consulting company, focused on providing Human Resource Management Services, Procurement services and IT Support services.
Ventoven is the official Talent Management firm for; Ventures Park – a co-working company within the heart of Abuja; Ventures Platform Foundation, a social entrepreneurship promoting company; Ventures Platform, an early stage seed funding company for start-ups; Emerging Platforms, a technology consulting firm and Edu Platforms, an education consulting firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Administrator
- We are on the lookout for a Social Media Administrator to join our team. S/He will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy, curating content designed to engage followers, and promoting our brand in a positive manner in order to increase our online presence and reach our target audience. Corp Members are greatly encouraged to apply.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer etc
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
Job Requirement/Functional Competencies
- 2 years of experience as a Social Media Administrator or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online