Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a top-notch retail store Provider located in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shop Floor Attendant
: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Applicants must be an OND or SSCE holder
- Applicants must be a resident of Lagos Island and its environs.
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Assistants should be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift large amounts of stock.
- You should have a comprehensive understanding of your area of salesi.e. retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, sports equipment etc.
- Able to work as part of a sales team.
- Knowledge of inventory techniques.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online