Dragnet Solutions is Nigeria’s foremost recruitment firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative ‘talent identification and screening solutions’ suited to both the workplace and education space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Quality and Compliance Controller
Location : Lagos
- We are seeking to recruit a Service Quality and Compliance Controller.
- The individual would be expected to plan, direct, or coordinate quality assurance programs. Formulate quality control policies and control quality of business support and execution efforts and monitor, audit while improving business process and corporate compliance.
- Collect and analyze execution reports to evaluate quality
- Analyze client feedback results and provide feedback and interpretation to management committee/meeting, and client engagement team.
- Stop test if test process is compromised
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Communicate periodic (quarterly or annually) service performance information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
- Instruct staff in service quality control and analytical procedures
- Produce reports regarding non-conformance of tools or processes, job execution quality, root cause analyses, or quality trends.
- Participate in the development of product specifications for better process automation.
- Review statistical studies, technological advances, or regulatory standards and trends to stay abreast of issues in the field of process quality control, process audits and compliance.
- Identify critical points in the execution process and specify monitoring procedures to be used at these points.
- Create and implement process monitoring and evaluation criteria or procedures.
- Document procedures, methodologies, or criteria.
- Review and update standard operating procedures or quality assurance manuals.
- Identify service quality problems or areas for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Verify that test centres, support services vendors, technology partner tools, and all in-house execution tools and processes meet established/agreed standards.
- Review all documentation necessary for regulatory submissions and inspections.
- Evaluate new testing and sampling methodologies or technologies to determine user acceptance.
- Monitor process adherence throughout business execution cycles.
- Instruct vendors or contractors on quality guidelines, testing procedures, or ways to eliminate deficiencies / failure.
- Liaise with Research & Development, to monitor development of new products to help identify possible problems for new products.
- Confer with marketing and sales departments to define client requirements and expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in Law or Psychology preferred
- Master's degree also considered.
- Spreadsheet software – Microsoft Excel
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources
- Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- English Language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
N100,000 – N130,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online