We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Coordinator
Postal Code: 10001
Location : Apapa, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Oil & Gas
- Develop strong customer and local community support.
- Provide sales assistance for field equipment problem identification.
- Support service technicians in the field when jobs are ongoing.
- Working as a spear head in the field for overhaul/repair projects.
- Interact the OEM technical services team and communities where required
- Prepare detailed, professional assessment reports.
- Will be involved in total quality management and work in team environment.
- Bachelor's or Technical University degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-8 years of experience, preferable in Oil and Gas.
- knowledge of Oil and Gas.
- Must have motivational skills and a high sense of urgency to recognize equipment and site condition.
- Technical selling capability.
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce professional reports which are Factual, accurate and concise.
- Must be able to work as a Team.
- language skill (English and local dialects) for easier communities Negotiation.
- Good command of English.
- Proficiency in MS OFFICE( Word, PowerPoint, Excel, ETC……)
- Job Requires Frequent Travelling within the countries.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online