We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Service Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent/Full time
- Responsible for the timely planning, preparation and coordination of service jobs before, during and after job execution.
- He conducts regular site visits followed by detailed reports to facilitate all service activities, including thorough site assessment & surveys, logistics, loading/offloading, tooling, machine shop repair services, material procurement, security checks, community affairs as well as QHSE related issues.
- Provides any assistance to service technicians including transportation and accommodation.
- Develop strong customer and local community support.
- Provide sales assistance for field equipment problem identification.
- Support service technicians in the field when jobs are ongoing.
- Working as a Spear head in the field for overhaul/repair projects on Company Client sites.
- Interact with OEM technical services team and communities where required.
- Prepare detailed, professional assessment reports.
- Will be involved in total quality management and work in a team environment.
- Bachelor or Technical University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5-8 years of supervisory experience, preferably in an Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process
- 10 years of field experience.
- Must have motivational skills and a high sense of urgency to recognize equipment and site conditions.
- Technical selling capabilities.
- Inter-personal skills are critical for optimum communications with customers and Client’s technical workshop staff.
- Ability to produce professional reports which are factual, accurate and concise. Conclusions & recommendations must be feasible, economical and based on sound practices and in keeping with company policies and objectives.
- Language skills English and local dialects for easier communities negotiations.
- Knowledge of: Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines), Valves & actuators, Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country
- Servicing, Equipment repair, Techical Sales
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online