- Company: General Electric (GE)
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - General Electric (GE) Jobs in NigeriaSales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager – Aero
Job No: R3644179
- Serve as Senior Sales Leader for Aero Services, Repower, Upgrades and TX opportunities and associated MYAs
- Create regional Repower, Transactional and MYA opportunities by leveraging energy market dynamics, regional energy initiatives, outage forecasts, current installed base, customer needs etc, and supplement with conducting pre-ITO technical / commercial feasibility studies
- Own and drive – working with customers, regional ITR teams & partnering with sub-region ITR Leaders to deliver Commitments, Orders, Convertible Orders, Sales and contribution margin for Aero
- Develop strategies & drive programs/campaigns to support sales growth
- Drive collaboration and innovative solutions with the region sales team(s) to drive Aero business growth activity.
- Nurture a robust opportunity pipeline and drive/contribute to pacing
- Identify gaps, inhibitors & constraints to growth in the segment and execute remedial strategies, partnering with Product management.
- Work closely with, Commercial, Application Engineering and P&L teams to drive sales conversions to meet quarterly/yearly targets.
- Support Regions to quickly resolve major customer issues.
- Regularly monitor competitive activity and proactively counter any threat and develop best practices on competitor data collection & utilization on both new unit and services world.
- Partner with BI and marketing teams to develop Aero strategies.
- Develop customer relationships and support assigned programs and clients
- Demonstrate commercial and technical expertise in the segment
Qualifications / Requirements
- Graduated from an accredited university, college or technical academies, higher Degrees than BSc is beneficial.
- Min.15 years of experience with aero sales, product line & FS engineering, including experience and familiarity with Aero based power plant operation & maintenance in Aviation or Gas Power industry
- Solid experience on Aero technologies including but not limited repowers, CM&Us, repairs, field service and parts
- Experience with Aero GTs outage, operational and maintenance practices, and standards
- Familiarity with GE HDGT product line as well as the oOEM GTs
- Experience/familiarity with regional installed base, customers, regional and global market dynamics, and industry dynamics – both for Aero and HDGTs
- Strong experience on data mining, data interpretations and analytics
- Able to travel 50% in their work schedule
- Master’s Degree in Engineering is preferred
- Knowledge of customer financial drivers / needs
- Strong knowledge of power plant economics and power industry market dynamics
- High level total plant solution experience/understanding
- Working knowledge to perform GT and total plant performance calculations
- Familiarity with electrical and mechanical BoP – not limited to generators, HRSGs, STs, GSUTs etc.
- Ability to understand detailed feasibility and COE analyses
- Customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs
- Able to effectively work and energize a multi-functional team
- Ability to translate market & competitive data into actionable responses.
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong network with current market player such as developers, EPCs, investors & financial institutes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French & Portuquese
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Application Closing Date