- Company: Rovedana Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Rovedana Limited – Our client, an asset management company is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive (Asset Management)
- We are seeking for an individual with a proven understanding of the regulatory environment affecting the asset management business and a strong record of meeting and exceeding targets on a monthly basis while providing excellent customer service in the process.
- Assist in developing an overall sales strategy, implement target client acquisition, penetration, and product plans
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines
- Assist with the development of the company’s sales Plans
- Achievement of financial targets via sales of company’s products and services.
- Submission of daily marketing reports to the head of department and preparation of Month-end reports for MPR sessions
- Participate in sales campaigns and effective delivery of all organizational programs that promote the company’s visibility and client base expansion
- Conduct competitive research and analyses benchmarking data to provide innovative insight and recommendations
- Conduct market research to identify emerging markets, market shifts and selling possibilities and also evaluate customer needs whilst being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Develop relevant sales targets
- Liaise with Customer Experience regularly
- To provide information to the Head of the department as required in order to assess the performance of the department and the achievement of agreed strategy and budget.
- First Degree, BSc from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 3 – �5 years sales or marketing experience in the financial service industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- An analytical approach to work;
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others;
- Understanding of the asset management business
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of sales metrics with the ability to identify areas for improvement.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.