We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Officer, Technology and Innovation Development
Location : Abuja
- The holder of the office will lead people in product and service development related to computer communication technology and systems’ automation as well as manage the company branding and all branding materials design and creation.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software, systems and system security
- Developing and implementing IT policies and best practice guides for the organization
- Conducting regular system audits and software performance tuning
- Ability to handle video and photography cameras, as well as creating documentaries and editing video
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Conceive and implement visual design of concepts, guidelines and strategies on all projects.
- Utilize a high level of skill across multiple design software packages (such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) to execute creative the brief required and within a time frame.
- Software installation and networking of systems
- Email set-up, troubleshooting and management and server administration and management
- Designing technical architecture to assist in simplifying and improve office processes as well as integrating systems and automating processes
- Conducting regular system audits and running regular checks on network and data security
- Assist in performing daily system monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of IT related resources
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Planning and preparing presentations as well as setting up meetings
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports of meetings and projects and providing management with feedback
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Review an research into information technology solutions that improve the business processes, making them faster and more cost effective
- Research and documentation into business development trends that make it easier to track business leads and improve data presentation.
- Degree in Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in relevant and related role
Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and using the software below:
- Managing projects; planning, prioritizing, and administering work
- Understanding existing and emerging technologies
- Communicating and listening; gathering information
- Understanding business practices, approaches, organization, politics, and culture.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
15th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the tile of the position as subject of email.