Oliver Africa - Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site creative solutions that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Providing the relationship to deliver precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Motion Graphic Designer
Lagos, Nigeria - Remote
Contract Length: 12 Months
- We are looking for a talented motion designer editor to join our team creating, as well as adapting a variety of work for one of our major international beverage clients, based in Nigeria.
- These include but are not limited to: Online and broadcast video content, digital OOH, Shopper marketing, social media campaigns, eCommerce, and other digital content.
- You will need to combine a deep understanding of trends inherent to the creative, beverage and retail industry with a varied skillset that will include motion design, editing, storyboarding and audio, as well as an understanding of creating assets/content for social, broadcast, shopper and ecommerce platforms.
- You’ll need a flair for storytelling, all things motion, editing, photography as well as an eye for composition and design.
What You Will Be Doing In Your Role
- Creation of online and broadcast video content, explainer videos, case studies, sponsorship pieces, behind the scenes videos and gifs, through the use of 2D animation, motion graphics, editing, illustration, and live footage.
- Storyboard and create presentations to get Client signoff before creating videos where necessary.
- Work with a copywriter and or art director when necessary to create new storylines from existing assets based on origination briefs.
- Retouching where required.
- Master a variety of brand look and feels that are on Brand.
- Present work to Client when required.
- Help Client find solutions to their brief.
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues and Client.
- Support the design team with any overflow work when necessary.
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful
- Diploma or related Degree in Motion, Editing, or Multimedia.
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- The ability to think conceptually and design across multiple mediums.
- Great storytelling skills.
- Understanding of pace, timing and how visuals and music work to combine exciting content.
- Ability to create new video content from global assets.
- A powerful grasp of how content can play out across multiple mediums.
- Good retouching skills.
- Excellent teamwork and time management skills.
- Beverage experience.
- Good attention to detail, ability to quality check your own work, a proactive attitude and good communication skills.
- Take ownership and responsibility.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite including Media Encoder, Lightroom etc.
- Postproduction house, broadcast experience advantageous.
- Photography and experience in shooting your own video content is advantageous.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online