Senior Engineer, Solution Architect, Voice & Data at 9mobile
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer, Solution Architect, Voice & Data
Job ID: IRC4593
Location: Abuja, NG
- Provide support for end to end innovative and optimal solution architecture for the various service requests ranging from voice, data and video.
- Participate in the enterprise sales cycle to gather customer business needs and define technical requirements
- Responsible for analysing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end voice and data solutions for customers based on their specifications and business needs.
- Ensure the solution portfolio/product offerings fit into the network architecture in terms of technology infrastructure
- Enterprise IP Network designing &planning for various services like Internet access, private APNs, WAN, MAN, etc.
- IP Network design & Planning for enterprise WAN network services i.e. L2/L3 switching and routing, EIGRP, OSPFBGP, IP MPLS, P2P networks
- Ability to create detailed documents outlining solutions, benefits, and costs for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Develop detailed and accurate Statements of Work that allow 9mobile Nigeria to successfully implement the solutions.
- Work with cross functional teams on seamless design and implementation of project scope
- Responsible for providing detailed design and documentation of proposed technical solutions
- Coordinate and drive Technical Site Surveys
- Assist in the preparation of RFI/RFP responses
- Interface with customers and Sales staff to architect a solution based on a variety of criteria including technical requirements, business objectives, and functionality while setting proper expectations.
- Provide network design and circuits routing for Internet Protocol (IP) network, PABX, VOIP & data services.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of Five (5) years relevant work experience
- Cisco Certification required
- Project Management Certification will be an added advantage (Prince 2 or PMP)
- Core Network Planning and Design
- Sound knowledge of Mobile &Enterprise Networks (IP, Circuit & Packet Core)
- IP Network design & Planning
- Radio Access Technologies
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio)
- Logical decision-making abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects within the established scope, budget and timeline.
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal Skill
- Passion for Excellence
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer Focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply