An Oil and Gas Servicing Company located in Victoria Island, Lagos State, is currently seeking to grow its team by recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Personnel (Upstream)
Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- The candidate will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, registering the organization with IOCs, NOCs and OEMs, vendor selection and management.
- It also involves ensuring customer satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities, negotiating and managing relationships with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth
- Actively participate in bidding and ensuring that all bids are won
- Initiate partnership and relation with OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
- Sourcing and securing partnership deals with OEMs.
Required Skills / Qualification
- B.Sc in related discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry
- Experience in Upstream Business Development is required
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
Deadline: 10th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a copy of their passport photograph / picture to: [email protected] using “Senior Business Development Personnel” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.