We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- University qualification is a must
25th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com