- Company: Maersk Line
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SCM Customer Experience Agent
Location : Lagos
- Handle the end-to-end customer service delivery for the SCM customer with Key drivers such as: operational execution across products, timely delivery of documents, pro-active communication, exception management & invoicing
- Create & Own IOPs, SOPs and KPIs for client specific requirements including invoicing, claims handling, dispute escalation / resolution, and exceptions
- Execute booking with logistics partners
- Planning and communication with our accounts, their vendors and shippers (Vendor coordination)
- Lead quarterly/monthly performance discussions with the customer as well as internally
- Monitor, record and report the performance with recommendations on: Service Delivery Wins, Service Failures, Improvement Areas & Action Plans
- Monitor key parameters: volume growth & delivery, invoice timelines & GP realization
- Working on Root causes and improving Shipper performance as per the SOP deliverables.
- Timely and correct MODS update (as per procedure with GSC) –
- Vendor Creation /Sales Order Confirmation/Carrier Booking Confirmation.
- Customer Pricing Database – quotation database, maintenance of local charges / tariff, and credit and pricing approval.
- Work with the Commercial team to establish and strengthen customer relationship
- Customer Advisory System – maintain an up to date knowledge of market conditions affecting service, including congestion, surcharges, strikes, border closures, natural disasters, etc. and to oversee the creation and issue of customer advisory notices to Commercial Offices and to customers.
- Obtain system expert or super user knowledge in one or more of the key systems used in to support your customer’s scope of work
- Claims Register – ensure claims are received, acknowledged, and handled in accordance with Maersk Policy.
We Are Looking For
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline. An MBA will be an advantage
- 4+ years of solid SCM/4PL work experience with proven track record across operations & executions
- Possess knowledge of both Exports & Imports processes
- Experience in logistics or freight forwarding operations
- Experience of working with wide variety of complex operational challenges and ability to solve problems and take decisions
- Ability to interface with senior leadership stakeholders within & outside the organization
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Alignment with our values
- An international mind-set and inclusive behaviour
- An excellent command of spoken and written English.
At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service! So, we offer:
- Results orientation
- Improved commercial and leadership capabilities
- Interaction within broader Area for best practice sharing
- Creating network within the global organization
- Understand market and customer drivers
- Improve understanding of how best to generate profit for Maersk
Moreover, you will expand your customer network and enrich your market and product knowledge while enhancing the Maersk’s leadership position and contributing to the continuous success of the Maersk Nigeria organization.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.