- Company: an Islamic Faith-based School in Abuja
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
An Islamic faith-based school in Abuja, FCT is recruiting to fill the position of a School Media Officer.
Job Title: School Media Officer
Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The School Media Officer is responsible for managing the production of media content in the school as well as providing media coverage for school events and activities. He/she will develop materials and support communications campaigns that reflect the School Vision through provision of videography, photography and graphics design services.
- Support Social Media Engagement and implement creative digital solutions.
- Provide digital graphic design support to departments and the school .
- Produce and edit photos & video footage of school activities for record-keeping and marketing purposes.
- Prepare IT & Media equipment ready for assemblies, events and any presentations.
- Develop high-impact social media content including graphics, videos and other multimedia formats that effectively informs and engages external audiences and supports media and advocacy campaigns.
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message.
- Work with staff across the school to organise photographic shoots and video opportunities.
- Set up and disassemble media hardware.
- Troubleshoots problems with and maintains all media equipment.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
- Detailed knowledge of photography art and lighting
- Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop, Adobe Lightroom etc.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Strong creative presence and artistic flair
- At least 1 year experience in similar role
- Good self-organisation and attention to detail.
- Ability to resolve common problems and work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Ability to prioritising work under pressure to meet goals.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
Qualification: Bachelor Degree, HND,
Experience: At least 2 years
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021