Talentsquare - Our client is a modern luxury hair salon that offers a full range of salon services. Their philosophy is simple: Focus on one thing and be the best at it. For them, that's hair.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Salon Business Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need a Salon Business Manager to serve as an integral part of our client's team.
- The potential candidate to take on this role will be responsible for carefully overseeing all areas of salon operations, to ensure that their business is performing at or above standard. Individuals with an upbeat personality who has a passion for team success will thrive in this job.
- The Salon Business Manager will create an environment focused on providing the best service to each and every client. To do this they lead by example, recruit and train staff, promote marketing specials, identify areas for improvement, and keep their eye on numbers that measure team productivity.
- You are to report directly to the salon’s General Manager and are held accountable for yearly, quarterly, and biweekly objectives;
Some other responsibilities will include:
- Participating in assignment allocation, managing employees and creating work schedules.
- Demonstrating competencies of a high standard of customer service related to the salon industry at a high standard.
- Identifying competent talent for salon professionals including finding the right resource.
- Ensuring compliance of salon sanitation and cleanliness with company’s common policies and standard.
- Ensuring front desk, stylist & beauticians are giving great customer service and doing amazing work to ensure clients satisfaction.
- Increase clients satisfaction.
- Responsible for setting staff targets and KPI’s based on the objective profit.
- Management of salon assets and inventory.
- Have from 3 years managerial experience in beauty industry, or salon experience
- Great Customer Service Background.
- Must have a proven record of increasing revenue, meeting sales targets for a team, department, or division, and meeting company sales goals.
- Have computer skills, Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint and able to analyze and read lots of reports and KPI’s.
- Operational knowledge of merchandising, sales, and marketing related to the salon environment.
- Solid understanding of business and management procedures associated with leadership technique, resource allocation among others.
- Employee management – recruitment, training, development, motivation, and retention.
- Delegation – must be able to delegate tasks and responsibility to their staff in order to achieve specific productivity objectives.
- Administrative skills – successfully allocate available resources to help increase sales revenue in services.
- Report analysis – reviewing performance data (financial, sales, and activity levels) for monitoring goal progress and team productivity.
- Strategic planning – drive service and retail sales through a defined strategic plan they execute to create an exceptional guest experience.
- Computer skills – understanding of the internet, printers, phones, and customer management software will also be needed to digitally manage the salon.
- Interpersonal skills – superb communication skills to relate to a wide range of people and effectively manage stylists.
- Leadership skills – inspire, train, and develop a highly engaged and focused salon service team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online