MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized sales supervisor to join our growing team.
- In this position, you will play a key role in customer onboarding and company growth. You will supervise and coordinate the schedules of the sales supervisors to meet and exceed sales targets.
- You will be working in one of our following field locations: Ikeja, Lagos Island, Ikorodu.
- Organize and coordinate sales schedules
- Research potential leads in the selected location
- Train and motivate new sales representatives
- Receive and report on all sales leads
- Supervise sales representatives
- Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
- Work with sales team when closing sales
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Meet all sales quotas and goals
- Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Two (2) years’ previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or any related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Basic computer skills and experience with filing documents or updating customer profiles/accounts; may include entering and tracking sales, scheduling with Google cloud products or similar software.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- In-depth understanding of company product and its position in the market
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
N40,000 – N70,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online