- Company: Dukka Incorporated
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Dukka is reimagining the way individuals and small businesses manage their finances. We care a lot about our community of users and we strongly believe technology for individuals and businesses should not be too expensive to access, nor too hard to use.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist, Community by Dukka
Job type: Full-time
- The Sales Specialist duties and responsibilities include sourcing for clients for our shared space services, managing physical and online users request, preparing monthly performance reviews and reports, responding to enquiries and driving business growth to create a strong brand identity.
- You will be the first point of contact for our physical and online community users thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community is essential.
- Our ideal Community Sales Specialist must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content.
- You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. If this is you, then we can’t wait to have you!
- This role reports directly to the Admin Manager/Chief of Staff.
- Drive sales and source for Clients for our shared space services
- Plan and execute community initiatives and programs for our shared space services
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and promotional videos
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Provide community feedback to the management and stakeholders.
- Active awareness of competitors
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, potential customers, industry influencers & professionals.
- Monitor social media campaigns and analyze web traffic from the online community using key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Stay up-to-date with co-work trends
- Participate in social events, corporate events and workshops.
- A Degree in Communication, English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- 3+ years experience in managing sales in a co-working environment/ selling real estate.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and web metrics.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly dependable and trustworthy
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to do basic bookkeeping and budgeting.
Application Closing Date