Catilas Resources Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client, for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job type: Full time
- On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent and professional Sales Representative who will be responsible for selling various petroleum products to new and existing customers, as well as maintaining positive relationships to meet evolving customer needs.
- Your overall focus areas will be prospecting, developing business, and developing proposals for presentation to customers.
- To sell, distribute, and market bulk petroleum and related products in a manner that will optimize the company’s market share, savings, improve efficiency and achieve outstanding results in customer service/sales numbers.
- To grow and expand brand products by ensuring that volume, revenue & margin targets are met through the sourcing of new clients and retention of existing clients.
- Respond to client’s queries and all issues with prompt attention and develop creative strategies to acquire new customers and retain them.
- Advise customers on product range and attendant benefits and guide customer buying decisions.
- Ensure adherence to laid down marketing and sales systems, processes, procedures and policies; make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Ensuring compliance with industry, regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Handle customer complaints and enquiries.
- Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contacts.
- Create proposals for new and existing clients to improve their business utilizing company services.
- Establish and develop relationships with a wide range of customers/channels across the state.
- Generate/provide periodic updates and reports as required with respect to business development activities.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective customers.
- Promote the brand and monitor region for counterfeits or adulterators and report for appropriate action.
- Ensure customers are invoiced /billed accurately and on time and that payments are promptly received & accurately processed and resolve invoice/payment disputes that arise.
- Perform other related duties and functions as may be assigned by senior staff.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in any discipline.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ relevant experience in Sales/Marketing in the oil and gas sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive, confident, and determined approach to sales.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- Ability to function independently and as part of a team.
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling petroleum products or services.
- A good level of numeracy.
- Ability to evaluate customer needs and satisfaction.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position is based in Koko in Delta State and interviews will be conducted in Lagos.