Job Title: Sales Representative
- Serving existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Provable experience as an aggressive marketer with a traceable record, and ownership of a car are added advantages.
30th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.