Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales & Reporting Analyst
Reference ID: req29582
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
About Your New Job
- This role is responsible for sales reporting and using data to provide insights that support the decision- making and strategic planning of NBC’s Sales Team and Regional Leadership.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Support regional sales leadership by generating daily reports that track salesperson performance vs targets for their local region.
- Supports regional sales leadership and commercial managers — by tracking stock position and highlighting low stocks on key SKUs in depots across the region.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver mission critical time bound reports accurately.
- Assess the processes related to reporting area, seek for opportunities to improve, and drive data quality
- Collating weekend & public holiday credit artifacts on behalf of the region for finance to apply to customer accounts.
- Support regional leadership with daily reports tracking Commercial Manager’s commitments in the Hellenic Good Morning Meeting, their weekly trend, and estimated landing against region-level aligned targets
- Performs, investigative and analysis to ascertain root cause gaps in volume performance. Highlights and presents this information to Regional Sales Director and sales team for feedback and action.
Education / Knowledge
- Mathematics / Statistics / Economics or related Education (Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree / HND)
- Minimum of 3-5 years post-graduate experience, preferably in the FMCG space.
- Strong analytical skills: Able to identify business trends/patterns and communicate effectively with others.
- A results-driven performer; Able work autonomously, and with others to achieve business goals
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite; particularly Excel, intermediate level proficiency with Power apps and Power BI, PowerPoint apps. Experience working with complex datasets would be an added advantage.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Organizational savvy
- Gap Analysis
- Collaboration/Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Accountability/Plans and aligns.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply