Sales Recruiter at Akinkunbi Nigeria Limited
Akinkunbi Nigeria Limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within the ethics and specification,it also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance /renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Recruiter
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Sales Recruiter to source and screen candidates for various sales and sales management positions.
- Design the company’s sales hiring strategy
- Work with sales directors to determine annual hiring needs
- Help hiring managers in crafting appealing job descriptions
- Schedule interviews on behalf of sales hiring teams
- Build relationships with candidates for the future
- Track metrics to spot successes and opportunities for improvement in the hiring process
- Support hiring teams and help them make objective hiring decisions.
- Advertise job postings on multiple recruiting sources
- Source candidates via various methods (like participating in events, organizing career days, using databases or social media)
- Conduct screening calls
- Shortlist candidates based on criteria of high performance in sales
- B.Sc in Business Management, HR or related field
- Hands-on experience with social media recruiting
- Working knowledge of HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational ability.
- Familiarity with sales KPIs for high performance as hiring criteria is a plus
- Experience in formulating a hiring strategy
N60,000 - N80,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.