VPS Technologies Limited is an internet company that has an ISP License awarded by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC). We have a reputation with our customers of delivering where larger ICT providers continue to fail in Nigeria. We are able to achieve this because we are structured around the customer; where all activities are geared towards making the customer’s experience, a pleasant one.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Operations & Customer Services Delivery Manager
Ref No: VPSCOM-SOFT04
- Developing sales strategies and initiatives required to drive sales.
- Responsible for developing company sales representatives or Partners.
- Direct and coordinate the operations of sales personnel to ensure compliance with sales objectives.
- Conduct regular assessments to determine the most appropriate go-to-market model for sales.
- Coordinates Service Delivery processes, producing SLA and follow-through
- Coordinates Change management based on the Customers; need
- Creates risk registers and monitors through the sales cycle
- Owns Service Account and manages through
- Drives Customers’ satisfaction
- Evaluation of sales methodology to implement the most suitable technique for efficient sales operations.
- Carry out forecasts using predictive models/tools to identify and adjust accordingly to factors with possible effect on sales.
- Conduct research and analysis to stay abreast with trends and recent developments in the sales industry.
- Mentor and motivate sales unit to put in their best effort to achieve set sales targets.
- Operations managers involved in sales may also assign territories to sales personnel according to their capability to ensure an even workload distribution.
- Coordinates the operations and workflows of Bid & Sales operations unit
- Creates and maintains documentation on sales processes, policies and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent.
- Manages proposals, contract management and validations
- Manages the relationship between the Sales team, Technical team and Management in delivering timely to end-clients
- Manages and evaluates data to determine the effectiveness of a product or campaign
- Identifies and eliminates sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Timely Sales – strategies review and future goals with Sales team that guarantees increased revenue
- Owns the end to end process of tracking the sales funnel and operations and delivering regular insight to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales executives.
- Produces and reviews actionable and accurate sales reporting to forecast future sales
- Manages Sales Gap-fill for the company, ensuring the business is aware of the state of sales pipeline as against meeting overall company financial target for the fiscal year
- Partners with sales executives, partners and marketing to refine lead qualification process
- 4-6 Experience in the related position, Sales, Service delivery, at least 3 years in the role of a Sales Operations manager
- Age: 32 to 40yrs Maximum (Very important)
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Management related discipline in Computer Science, and any of the Social Science, (MBA is an added advantage)
- Some of the skills needed for success on the job include analytical, leadership, and planning skills.
- Sales, Social Media and Digital Marketing, Service Delivery and financial management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title and Code” as subject of the mail.
- Only Selected Candidate will be short-listed
- For More information, Contact +234 908-7088-873
Application Deadline 15th June, 2020