Svelte Global Company – Our client is a top player in the ICT / Telecom as an Internet Service Provider in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer – ICT / Telecom
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
- Sales Officer – Fixed Line manage and develop sales of wireless/fixed line internet solutions to customers in a pre-defined cluster. In addition to their responsibilities for bringing new customers. Sales officers are custodians for retention and servicing the clients' needs during their life cycle. They also have responsibility to ensure subscription revenue is achieved as per Annual Operations plan for designated coverage clusters.
- The role of Sales Officer-Fixed Line is an executive position and reports to Regional Head/Manager
- Lead Generation, Lead Management, selling skills and extensive sales knowledge are required to succeed in this position
- One also has to have sales experience, particularly in a person-to-person setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cold Calling in designated coverage cluster.
- Generate Leads and Manage Funnel of Hot/Warm/Cold calls for Sales.
- Create Sales Pitch and related communication materials.
- Work with Regional Head/Manager-Sales on sales and marketing Plan.
- Conduct Sales Meetings with Clients.
- Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis.
- Develop, build, and manage a client base.
- Handle the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow.
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events.
- Follow up on leads generated through walking out, research and promotional events.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service-related issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Statistics or a related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant sales experience.
- Direct sales experience from Banking, Insurance, Media (Ad Space Selling), E-Commerce sector.
- Required experience from telecommunication industry- Added advantage.
- Candidate should have door to door, front line and direct sales experience.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Tools- CRM Software, Spreadsheets, Adobe PDF Suite etc.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online