Megalectrics has over the years built a strong radio brand serving multiple strata of the society and diverse demographics, as part of operating 4 successful radio stations we offer consultancy services to new and existing media houses on broadcast media. We are happy to implement and train client staff on the new thinking in the broadcast media sphere.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Sales & Marketing Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prospect and develop new and existing accounts to sell radio airtime and new media across Megalectrics’ platforms
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients by identifying their advertising needs and developing customized solutions to meet those needs.
- Provide information to assist superior officers in generation of proposals regarding potential deals, forecasts, advertiser, contact and potential clients.
- Deliver creative sales pitches to potential clients, either by phone or in person, in an effort to secure sales.
- Travel to see clients, attend tradeshows, or participate in industry events/promotional events
- Prepare media schedules & COBs, Daily & weekly reports.
- Ensure all MPOs and media schedules are duly approved and signed by authorized officers.
- Respond to requests, objections and queries from agencies and direct clients.
- Ensure all jobs are done in accordance to industry extant laws and regulations
- Promote stations flagship events and subsidiary events
- Ensure follow up and recovery of outstanding debts
- Additional responsibility as may be assigned by Sales & Marketing Director from time to time.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant units are kept informed of job requirements to ensure hitch-free deployment.
- Create and develop proposals for clients/agencies.
- Attend Sales meetings, training sessions and client remote meetings, where applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 4 – 10 years.
- NGN150,000 – 300,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th April, 2021.