Sales Executive at Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited
Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited is a member of Niyya Farm Group involved in manufacturing fruit juices from natural raw fruits and production of different variants of Yoghurts/Dairy products located in Kaduna North West Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position is a member of the sales team, which has responsibility for business opportunities by identifying and evaluating the position in the Company as well as researching and analysing sales options.
- The role places first emphasis on delivering quality volume plus new outlets, building distribution by increase coverage, drive the supply chain management at the distributors end, deliver the capability agenda and embed positive attitude to work.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitors redistribution effectiveness and efficiencies of Distributors.
- Assist distributors to shore up secondary sales.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports (DRAR), weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
Knowledge / Skills & Experience
- Business Degree, HND, or ND in Business Administration / Marketing, Economics or related field.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience for Degree/HND holders and 5 – 10 years’ experience for candidates with ND from Food & Drinks Company or any from FMCG category
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- IT Skills
- Should have held position of Sales Executive/Representative in similar organization will be an added advantage
- Possess clear understanding of the above market frame work, route to market new way of working
- Good understanding of Supply Chain Services & Finance
- Understanding of Sales Research tools and information analysis
- Ability to engage with high level internal & external partners’ stakeholders (Customers, Agencies, Government Officials and Suppliers).
- Excellent Computer skills will be an added advantage
- Good presentation skills
- Self-motivated and a Team player
- For this role, the successful candidate must be quick to learn and be a team player, as he/she will be expected to participate and contribute to the overall success of the team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date.
- Please do not send any additional information (certificates, other writing samples, etc.)
Application Deadline 8th July, 2022.