Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy in from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
to fill the position
Job Title: Sales Executive
- The Sales Executive will ensure smooth entry of product to the Nigerian market, develop and maintain distributors and customers, redistribution of products within the state and achieve sales target within the territory.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Promote sales through proactive and professional sales activities the products of the company and its associated companies
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify sales leads and convert leads to sustainable sales.
- Develop sales to achieve sales target and increase market share.
- Establish Customer relationships at all levels within prospective and existing customer’s organizations.
- Identifying and resolving client concerns.
- Responsible for updating product information, price and company’s information to customers.
- Collect cheques, do sales reports and send out marketing information.
- Manages direct reports within a region.
- Assigns and allocates work, sets priorities and deadlines.
- Advises personnel in the performance of their work, completes performance evaluations.
- B . A/B . Sc/HND in any discipline
- Minimum 4 yrs experience in sales in the FMCG sector.
- Able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and writing English.
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Negotiation and Prospecting Skills
- Creativity and Sales Planning Skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online