Job Title: Sales Executive
Location : Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for meeting ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives as well as developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve financial targets.
- Performs sales & marketing activities aimed at establishing new clients & business opportunities.
- Identifies relevant need for product improvements by being up to date on industry trends, market demand, and competitors’ activities.
- Contributes to team effort by achieving sales targets and goals set
- Develops sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines and give advice on new lines based on the market trends.
- Manages sales, client relations and customer base expansion
- Compiles, analyses and reports sales figures to senior management
- Collaborates with accounts management to handle customer accounts.
- Collects and relays customer feedback and champions quick response and solutions for complaints.
- Regular review of the existing services and make sure that the services are getting delivered on time.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND or equivalent degree in Marketing, Business Admin and any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience as a sales executive.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Good negotiation and persuasive skill
- Result driven & resilient
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online