Sales Executive / Analyst at Motion Yield Limited
At Motion Yield Limited, the focus is your need and our approach to consumer finance provides the key that connects you to your dreams. We are Nigeria's leading consumer finance provider managed by a team of young professionals that have experience in consumer finance and banking, spanning over a decade.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive / Analyst
Abuja (FCT) , Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Executive / Analysts is a position with the responsibility to generate new businesses and deepen customers’ experience with bespoke financial services.
- The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales of loans to salary earners and other target markets
- Ensure loan requests are packaged in line with credit policy & procedures of the bank
- Rendering weekly call reports to the Team Lead
- Build and maintain productive business relationship with clients
- Monitor the loan portfolio and follow up on repayment .
- Advise clients on suitable financial services /products for their needs
- Serve as a point of contact for customers on all service enquiries across our major channels
- Stay up-to date with Clients needs and Industry trends.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in any discipline with 1 - 3 years work experience.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Conceptual and Innovative Skills
- Experience in consumer finance is an added advantage.
- Excellent Relationship Management Skills
- Confident, ambitious and a competitive attitude
- Daring, Decisive and Self Driven
N100,000 - N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 4th January, 2022.