Tekniteed Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing industrial spares and packaging solutions marketing house in Nigeria. We specialize on conveyor spares, power transmission, fluid power, automation, OEM after-market parts, material handling and industrial tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer & Sales / Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of company products/services.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Support Customer requests for quotations through specification review, costing, price build-up, quotation preparation, submittal, and order entry processes. Follow-up on quotations as necessary to close-order.
- Carryout Research for the development of sales plans to introduce products in new markets. Also, create sales or service contracts for new and existing products or services.
- Research and identify potential customers for products or services. Conducting marketing research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups. Write technical documentation for products.
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a PC.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to promote products or to learn about industry developments.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and feeding future buying trends.
- Achieve savings plan for the company.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery, and specifications with customers.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including a request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Identify resale opportunities, and support them to achieve sales plans.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Prepare & deliver technical presentations that explain products/services to customers & prospective customers.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns & monitoring competitor activity. Document account activities, generate reports, and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers.
- Carry out any other assignment as may be given by management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants within the region of Agege, Ogba, Opebi, Ikeja, Oshodi, and Berger will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021.