Standard Bearers School (SBS) was designed to be a home away from home, where children receive valuable lessons of life and not just to be educated.
SBS is also a faith-based school, meaning that it is a Christian school. We are not seeking to convert any child rather impact the values of a Christian lifestyle that will impart values like humility, gentleness, contentment, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate / Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role requires a professional level of productivity in analyzing the applications of prospective students based on standard admission policies of SBS, generating possible sales leads, and converting prospects to full clients.
- Providing clarifications to students’ and parents’ queries in a timely and professional manner.
Job Responsibilities (CSR)
- Accept and filter students’ applications.
- Weekly submission of students’ enrollment report.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward visitors and clients at all times.
- Responding promptly to parents’ and students’ inquiries.
- Referring prospective students to specific program directors for additional information (when needed)
- Assess applications according to SBS’ eligibility criteria.
- Provide assistance with recruitment activities, student interviews, admission publications, and information sessions.
- Follow-up with students for any inquiries through direct meetings, conferencing, live chat, phone calls, and emails.
Job Responsibilities (Sales Associate)
- Effectively market the school and its programs to prospective parents.
- Develop and execute new marketing strategies.
- Work collaboratively with the admissions officer.
- Participate in all recruitment events, open houses, school fairs, information sessions, exhibitions, school visits, and off-campus events.
- Assist with the overseeing of daily activities of the department.
- Organize and attend marking activities to raise brand awareness.
- Prepare content for all SBS’ social media platforms.
- Follow and achieve the department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Candidates should a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects.
- Ability to take initiative on the job.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- In-depth understanding of sales and marketing preferably in the educational sector
Deadline: 23rd August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.