Speedaf was founded in 2019 as a one-stop door-to-door logistics service provider focused on emerging markets, created with the investment of ZTO as one of the original shareholders. Since its founding, Speedaf has been committed to expanding its global network coverage, developing products to improve customer experience, and applying cutting-edge logistics technology, developing its own IT systems and equipment to fully automate operations.
In order to become a leading integrated logistics service provider in emerging markets, Speedaf is building a simultaneous China-emerging markets network of land, sea and air services to fully optimize the end-to-end logistics costs and provide customers with fast, reliable and cost-effective logistics services. Speedaf has adopted a localized operating model, believing in creating opportunities and finding possibilities in every region where it operates. Working with local teams and fully understanding our customers' needs allows us to offer a diverse range of customized value-added services to different corporate and private customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in customer visits in creating a positive work relationships that facilitates patronage and generates revenue
- Assist in creating Sales and revenue reports from existing company systems.
- Employ knowledge of services in providing appropriate response to client inquiries and also in assisting with the resolution of customer issues or complaints
- Review month-end invoices to ensure balanced accounts are maintained with customers
- To follow up customer’s request in online platforms like wechat, whatsapp and mails.
- Apply understanding of market trends/business practices in taking decisions necessary for enhancing the sales process
- Collect, analyze, and interpret Key accounts records to obtain information useful in preparing reports
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities and target market for products and services
- Ensure compliance with customer service standards and proper customer relationship management
- Participate in educational workshops and conferences to expand personal network and improve on existing job knowledge.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification with 2 - 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online