We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Location : Abuja
Job Type: Permanent
- The Sales & Marketing Manager will develop a commercial strategy so as to achieve the company’s business plan. The position will also be responsible also for achieving the company’s sales objectives & targets and implement commercial plans to promote revenue growth.
- Oversee all business activities i.e. Sales, Marketing and Operational activities;
- Establishing leads, following up, meeting clients and closing deals aggressively;
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity and profitability;
- Represent the company at business meetings as approved by Management;
- Review marketing activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing improvement;
- Develop and implement marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions;
- Coordinating with other department heads as required;
- Identify and aggressively market the company’s services to prospective clients in the all sector;
- Manage the entire sales & marketing team to achieve set targets and drive revenue aggressively;
- Prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly / annual business plans and strategies for maximizing profitability and revenue generation to realize organizational goals;
- Develop the team’s key performance indicator (KPI) for performance assessment (appraisal);
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts within and outside the industry for business developments and nurture strong industry network;
- Conduct regular research about competitors to gain comparative advantage for the company;
- Achieve agreed set revenue targets.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 5 years’ experience in similar position
- An M.Sc./MBA would be an added advantage
- Showroom expertise is required
- Demonstrated ability to produce results
- Proposal Writing, Presentations, Contract bidding and execution skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership and managerial experiences
- Must have relevant industry experience
Extremely Competitive based on Experience
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com All attachments should strictly be in PDF Format.
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.