Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited is a real estate development platform that provides investors with access to debt investment offering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- This is a diverse and rewarding role for a Marketing and Sales Executive looking to have a real impact on our company.
- Using your persuasiveness and creativity to make a positive difference when you join us as a Sales and Marketing Executive in Ikeja.
- Once you have proved your ability to generate sales and achieve our corporate objectives you will be well looked after to stay with us for the long term.
- Personally managing and implementing all printed advertising campaigns, including; selecting publications, negotiating rates, booking adverts, writing copy, reviewing advert performance and tracking all leads.
- Overseeing website page content, ranking performance against competitors and continuously improve the efficiency of the website as a marketing tool, as well as the customer journey.
- Oversee all social channels and ensure ROI on all paid advertising on Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Manage all of the digital marketing channels effectively.
- Creation of reports to show advertising performance vs cost (ROI).
- Creation of offers and other marketing incentives/initiatives to drive lead generation.
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Responsible for your own sales activity - meeting/talking with prospective clients, building rapport/trust and closing sales.
- Ensuring that the CRM is maintained and that each lead generated by marketing activity, is followed up to fruition.
- Creating reports to show sales performance to agreed targets.
Key Skills / Experience Required
- Minimum of an OND in Marketing or related field
- Female and Immaculately presented
- Experienced in managing and implementing offline and online marketing campaigns, press (PR) experience and excellent copy-writing skills.
- Minimum 3years Sales and marketing experience
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Hard working
- Excellent telephone manner
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a 'can do’ attitude
- Highly strategic planner
- General administration experience with good attention to detail.
- Experienced in tracking ROI on all marketing channels, with expertise to make continuous improvements.
- Strong business acumen and Good Sales skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent prospecting, presentation and Closing Skills
NGN3,000,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter and a picture to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 7th June, 2021.