The London Academy Business School (LABS) is a product of established professionals from various fields that came together with objectives to add value to the educational sector in Nigeria and the rest of Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Overall Purpose of the Job
- To work with the Head of Income Generation team and our external marketing agencies to plan, develop and implement all aspects of London Academy Business School’s digital marketing strategy to reach more people, generate income, raise more funds, and build stronger relationships with our audiences both academics and executives.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Website: Managing our CMS; optimising SEO; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent tone of voice; user journey is clear and performance of content is measured against clear KPI’s.
- Content: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines. Keeping up to date and informed about all aspects of London Academy Business School work.
- Social Media: Planning and cordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter, Instagra, LinkedIn and Youtube and other platforms to expand our social media audience base.
- Advertising: Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimise performance. In addition you will maintain our presence on third party sites, keeping all messaging current.
- Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimise results.
- Print: To coordinate the printing and production of our magazine, leaflets, educational materials and some merchandise, including writing, editorial and proofing. Organising occasional print adverts.
- Brand Guidelines: To implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work.
- Reporting: Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
- Other: Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- Educated to degree level in marketing or similar
- 2 year’s work experience in digital marketing
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in a similar role in the for-profit sector
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Experience of digital/online fundraising and marketing of academic and executive
- Strong writing skills with ability to produce compelling copy
- Proof reading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail
- Strong analytical and ICT skills
- Experience of managing and writing content for a website CMS
- Google Analytics and SEO experience
- Mac and android software
- Design software
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Digital strategy experience
- Experience of managing social media campaigns
- Experience of email, adwords and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Knowledge of marketing principles and brand management
- Practical experience of print, production and design
- Current environmental and conservation issues
- Knowledge of effective social media techniques
- Knowledge of web design and development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply