We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Business Development Manager – Oil & Gas
Reports to: The Executive Director
- Builds market position by understanding and demonstrating oil & gas characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
- Develop and Manage sub business brokers
- Develop buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; meeting prospects at various fora and events;
- Contact clients with interest in procuring automobiles to offer them sales deals across various affiliate partner facilities
- Maintain a list of new/existing customers and occasionally communicate with them to discuss business opportunities
- Lobby to secure contracts for the supply of vehicle units to businesses, government agencies, and private establishments
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance sales efficiency and increase generated revenue
- Interact with customers to identify their requirements and assist them in selecting a car that meets their specifications
- Supervise and guide the operations of sales agents to ensure they are in line with set standards
- Oversee the processing of client orders to ensure timely delivery of ordered units
- Conduct negotiations with clients to reach a profitable bargain
- Set sales objectives and establish action plans for achieving set targets
- Maintain contact with clients to provide post-sales services, obtain customer feedback and resolve any arising customer issue.
- B.Sc/HND in Humanities, MBA an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience. Previous automobile/Oil & Gas sales Experience added advantage.
- Key Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to meet and exceed sales Target
- Superior analytical skills
- Understanding of customer needs
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
10th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job position as the subject of the mail.