Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of an estimated 4.8 million farmers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Analyst
- Responsible for evaluating and predicting sales trends in order to optimize promotional strategies by drawing up detailed sales reports and making informed suggestions on how to improve profitability.
- Collects data from sales reports for analysis.
- Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data.
- Closely studies past sales data to determine trends in productivity.
- Examines company budget.
- Conducts research into competitive companies and the surrounding market.
- Studies shopping and purchase trends of consumer base and target demographic.
- Uses sales prediction software to determine future trends.
- Creates sales evaluation reports based on collected data.
- Suggests adjustments and revisions to promotional strategies to improve sales and profitability.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in any discipline from a reputable Institution
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Customer Service, Planning experience
- Possesses market knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP or any ERP is required
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Product and Customer Knowledge
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Manages time efficiently.
- Aligned to the Olam culture and Shared Values
- Demonstrates communication, collaboration, managerial and leadership competencies required to perform in the role
- Demonstrates the functional competencies and skills required to perform in the role
- Overall is well suited to be selected for the role
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online